AT&T Labs Research is entering a new era of cybernetics.
And leading the way in topics such as AI, 5G, SDN, Network & Customer Experience and Video & Media Analytics.
Our researchers look beyond today’s technology solutions to invent disruptive technologies that meet future needs. They are our time travelers, drawing on an unparalleled 142-year heritage of creation and innovation.
- Harvard Business Review: "The Power of Predictive Analysis" »
Jan 14, 2019
- AT&T and Nokia Accelerate the Deployment of RAN Open Source »
Jan 8, 2019
- First Public Code Release of the Acumos AI Project »
Nov 14, 2018
- A History of Firsts: AT&T Labs is Still Creating the Future 35 Years After the First Cellular Service »
Oct 11, 2018
- The AT&T Science & Technology Innovation Center: History That Shapes the Future »
Oct 10, 2018
- These are the People Leading the Way in AI Development »
Sep 19, 2018
- AT&T's Project AirGig Gets Closer to Initial Commercial Deployment »
Sep 10, 2018